This page contains links to the forms you will need during your studies. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in and sending the forms. Please contact the Study Affairs Office if you need any help or advice.

More information on the language study instructions here.

  • Reimbursement of expenses

In some situations, a student may be eligible for financial compensation from an educational institution. These situations must always be agreed in advance with the educational institution. Only receipts are reimbursed and claimed through a separate M2 programme. More information from the lecturer with whom compensation has been agreed.

You can find the forms related to Kela’s financial aid for students on Kela’s website.

You can find the forms related to international study and internship exchanges in the files of the Humak – StudyInternationally channel in Teams.

You will receive the link to the online application form after you have submitted AVOP feedback survey.

Please read the graduation instructions carefully before applying for a diploma.

Accreditation of work experience is planned and agreed upon in the Workseed application. Read the operating instructions in more detail. If necessary, the same form can also be used to agree on work and work life orders in Humak’s RDI projects.

You can find the instructions for accreditation of work experience here.

Administrator of the page: Opintotoimisto,
Last modified: April 8, 2024