Log in to the "Lukkarikone" online timetable to save your personal timetable, and to follow your class schedule.
The online curriculum, Lukkarikone, offers a view of Humak’s allocation system. It is intended for the publication of student schedules. With the online timetable, you can keep track of the schedules of your student group, and by logging in to the app, you can save your own personal schedule. Note that the schedule information is also available in the Tuudo app. You can log in to the Lukkarikone with your Humak IDs or search for information without logging in.
You can create an online timetable in two different ways, either by directly retrieving the group curriculum (based on the group ID), or alternatively by assembling the course implementations in a basket and retrieving the reservations for the selected courses. You can also create schedules by collecting both course implementations and groups in the study basket.
Please note: by logging in to the online curriculum with Humak IDs, by default you can see the reservations of the courses for which you have been approved in Peppi. In addition, the bookings attached to your group ID will be displayed.
In the “group calendar” view, enter the desired group ID in the search field (you can also search by entering the first three characters of the group ID) and click “search”. If there is only one search result, you go directly to the schedule view – otherwise the search results are displayed on the screen.
The search result will list all the groups whose names match the search criteria and for which reservations have been entered in Humak’s reservation system.
Select the desired group by pressing the icon next to the group.
Your selection should now appear in the study basket at the bottom left.
You can now view the schedule of the group you selected on the “schedules” tab of the main menu. The curriculum shows all the reservation entries to which the group you selected is directly attached.
Please note: If you have been absent in your first year of studying, you may want to follow the schedule of the group that started a year later, instead of your original group.
This search differs from the previous one in that here one must first search for the course implementations in the study basket, and then correspondingly search for reservations for implementations and create a schedule based on them (i.e. now course implementations are being searched instead of group reservations).
In this search, the user must specify the course implementations for which space reservations are being searched.
1. You can search for course implementations by implementation name or ID, teacher name, or group ID. In addition, you can specify the time period in which the implementation is defined to begin. Then click “Search”.
2. All implementations that match your search criteria will now appear in the search view. Note that the results show a maximum of 100 search results at a time – you can refine your search criteria if necessary.
3. If you want, you can filter the search results using the rating fields above them. The fit to the calendar shows as a percentage how well the teaching events of that implementation fit into the open schedule. 100% means that none of the course implementation hours will overlap with the other lessons in the schedule.
4. In the search results, you can move course implementations to the study basket by pressing the icon in front of the name, which changes the colour of the icon. The second icon indicates that there is at least one calendar entry for the implementation in the reservation system. If this icon does not exist, no entries were found and thus no schedule can be made for that implementation either.
5. Move the selected implementations to the study basket (easiest to search by group name and move all implementations to the basket at once).
6. Once you have put together all the course implementations you want (and other reservations) in the study basket, you can go to the schedule view. You can also delete individual implementations from the study basket by pressing the X button next to the implementation name.
In Settings, you can save or load a previously saved schedule. The saving is based on the information collected in the study basket (i.e. you must first log in and compile the desired schedule). Then go to the Settings page and enter a name for the schedule to be saved and press “Save”.
You can also set one of the saved schedules to the default schedule order. The default number order will open automatically when you log in.
Administrator of the page: Johanna Henriksson,
Last modified: October 6, 2021